Information notice to clients and suppliers
This new information notice, drafted pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, is issued following the amendments introduced by Legislative Decree 201 dated 6 December 2011, which significantly changed some regulatory definitions. This new information notice, therefore, updates any previous releases issued in the past.
Now therefore, the following should be noted:
1) as a consequence of the establishment of a commercial relationship and during its development, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) we hereby specify for the sake of clarity the following definitions provided in Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Processing: any operation, also performed without the support of electronic devices, regarding collecting, registering, organising, storing, consulting, processing, editing, selecting, extracting, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, disseminating, cancelling and destruction of data;
Personal Data: any information regarding an identified natural person or who can be identified, also indirectly, by means of reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) therefore,
that the undersigned company will collect and process personal data in compliance with the following:
a) purpose: data will be processed to correctly perform administrative, accounting, tax, commercial and technical tasks and for all company activities that are generally connected to our existing relationship;
b) advertising purposes: data may be used, after you have given your specific and explicit consent, also to send advertising material/communications by post, email, fax, text messages and similar tools; after having given your consent, you still have the right to refuse, in any moment and at no cost, your data being processed for this purpose;
c) methods: data will be processed by means of paper and electronic/IT/data transmission devices/tools, in full compliance with applicable laws, under the principles of lawfulness and correctness and in order to protect your confidentiality;
d) voluntary submission: submitting your data is voluntary and not obligatory;
e) consequences of refusal: refusing to provide data or totally refusing to their being processed may make it impossible to continue any commercial relationship or of any other nature with our company; denying the use of data to send advertising material/communication will have no consequence on our current or future relationships;
f) subjects or subject categories to whom data can be communicated or disseminated: data may only be communicated to third parties to fulfil legal or contractual obligations. Data will not be disseminated in any case;
g) company staff responsible for data and in charge of processing: your data will only be processed by company staff responsible for and in charge of processing in the administrative and sales departments;
h) rights of the person concerned: you have all the rights as set out in Art. 7, which is fully attached at the end of this information notice and which is an inseparable part thereof;
i) controller: data controller is SIMAI S.p.A. – Sole Shareholder Company, with registered office in S. Donato Milanese, Milano, Via Civesio 10, represented by its legal representative pro tempore;
j) processor/s: the data processor for any feedback to the person concerned is Mr. Juri Torreggiani, whose office is located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard 16/G, phone +39/0522/38.28.11, fax +39/0522/38.79.96: any request for clarification or information can be sent to the processor. The exhaustive and constantly updated list of the processors is available for viewing in the company website, and/or on a specific paper document kept at the company’s registered office.
This information notice can be supplemented, verbally or in writing, with further items and indications, to best meet any of your requirements in terms of knowledge about “Privacy” and to follow regulatory developments.
San Donato Milanese, Milan, 08/01/2018
SIMAI S.p.A. – Sole Shareholder Company
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Right to access to Personal Data and other Rights).
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, even if they have not yet been registered, and such data must be communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of the personal data processed; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied if data were processed with the support of electronic devices; d) the identification data of the controller, of the people in charge and of the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, clause 2; e) of the subjects or subject categories to which personal data may be communicated or that can become aware of such data in their capacity as representatives appointed in Italy, and those responsible for or tasked with processing data.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) that data are updated, modified or, if of interest, supplemented; b) data processed unlawfully are cancelled, anonymized or blocked, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) evidence that the operations as per parts a) and b) were communicated, also with respect to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, wholly or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, that his/her personal data are processed, even if such data are relevant for the purpose of collection; b) that his/her personal data are processed for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication research projects.